Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Glucose Good, Iron Low

I got my results from my O'Sullivan Glucose test yesterday and my levels are normal, YEAH!!! I am not sure why but I was really afraid I was going to fail and have to be on a special diet. That would have meant no more ice cream, which is one of my favs right now.

I also found out that I am anemic which wasn't really a huge surprise to me at all. I have tested borderline in the past when I have had tests run, but the fix for it is really easy. The doctor wants me to start taking iron supplements which I plan to pick up today. I tried to get some last night at Target but the brand the OB nurse told me to get is usually kept behind the pharmacy counter due to high iron quantities & the pharmist said it was by script only. Today I will go ask the RiteAid pharmist & hopefully they will not require a script. Other than that all is good.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thank goodness you can continue the ice cream!