Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Weepy Sunday + Hopsital Visit

Sunday morning, was not a good morning at church for me. I made it thru bible class fine, other than being really hot but it stared during a heavenly song medley. The last song in the medley, "When We All Get to Heaven" just sent me over the edge & the tears started. It has been a while since a song at church upset me but once I started it took me a while to calm back down. During the Lord's Supper (still crying) Karen leans over & says stop crying (kidding of course) & I told her I was trying, which made me cry even more. Then Chris came & sat with us (he was assisting with the Lord's Supper) & he asked me what was wrong & I told him I didn't know which made me cry even more. Then thankfully the song before the sermon was one of my favorite, "The Greatest Commandment" a beautiful song which is sang in rounds got me to stop. Needless to say, all that crying left me with a terrible headache the rest of the day + I used an entire pack on tissue from my purse. Thanks hormones, I am sure they had something to do with it too.

Now don't worry, the title of this blog doesn't mean what you might think. Yesterday we (myself, Karen & Mama) went with Beverly to her hospital tour. She is delivering at the other main hospital in Charlotte & she wanted us to tag along. We had a good time & learned some great things. Both hospitals do some of the same things but the tours were still really different. I am glad I got to go with her.

While I was on the tour with Beverly, Chris put together Emma's swing & bouncer which was given to us by one of my co-workers, Trish since her son Stephen has outgrown them.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so sorry about your day. Hormones stink when they make you cry like that! I'm sure Chris was worried. You probably needed a good cry, anyway.

I loved the pics from the shower! You look so good pregnant - it suits you! Thanks for putting up the pictures!