Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good visits

Today was my 30 week appointment at the OB & Maternal & Fetal Medicine office. Both of the appointments went really well. The first one was at MFM, which still tend to stress me out a little although there really wasn't anything to be stressed or worried about. Emma is looking great. They estimated her weight at 3 lb 12 oz which is at puts her at 66 percental. She of course wouldn't roll over, again, for them to see all the angles of her heart they would prefer but they liked everything they saw. The doctor did mention that her heart is slightly angled (they have mentioned this before) which isn't a big deal but they will continue to watch it. They want to see me in 4 more weeks to check her in uterio one more time & then they will have a Pediatric Cardiologist check her out once she is born. We couldn't more happier with the great care & concern we have received from every one at MFM office, what a great team they have there.

Next we headed to the OB office & we had no idea we would be there for so long. Our appointment was 9:45 & we didn't see the doctor until after 11am. He may have been the only OB in the office at that time but man were we bored. He really didn't have much to say other than my weight is fine, blood pressure & protein levels are still really good too. He did ask if we were planning on taking birthing classes & breast feeding classes of which I told him we just started with the birthing class & I scheduled the breast feeding yesterday. He did mention to me that he thought my belly size appeared small to the eye but when he measured me I was right on.

So far today has been a good day, but I am weepy. I have no idea why but I keep crying for no apparent reason. It happened during the ultra sound at the MFM office & after we ate lunch on the way to work. These silly pregnancy emotions will definitely throw you for a loop from time to time & thankfully Chris isn't bothered by my spontaneous tears. I will be glad when my emotions are back in check, whenever that happens to be.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yeah for great news!

Anonymous said...

So glad that all is well!! Can you believe Sept is almost here? I know you guys won't be able to come to the mountains this year but you have a pretty good excuse---we will miss you! Hang in there with the hormones!!