Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Furbabies






I thought I would share pics of our furbabies with you. Yes, I know we have a lot of pets (my husband calls it the zoo) but I have a soft spot for animals & kids, I just can't help it. Since we don't have kids yet I have surrounded myself with the next best thing. It does get a little crazy sometimes, but I still love having them all - even Samantha who doesn't care much for Chris.

The first one is Zoie the first cat I got on my own, so she is my baby. Isn't she pretty. The second one is Abbey, she is such a sweet & gentle little girl. The third one is Samantha our not so little trouble maker. Her nickname is little one because we I picked her out at the vet, she was so tiny. She was the runt of the litter & hand raised so she was really tiny. Little did we know she would grow up to be 16 lbs & eat us out of house & home. The last one is Spencer, the only boy in the bunch & he is proud of it. He is our pride & joy. What a fun dog he is - everyone should have a Spencer, honestly.

Oh & if you didn't guess they are shown in age order. How else would a mom name their children.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you know I'd post on the wrong section! HERE is where I was saying all your babies are cute!!! Adopted Mom