Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

SICK & TIRED!!!

Have you ever seen the Bill Cosby stand up routine or even The Cosby Show? Well he would say that "sick" is always followed by " and tired". That is exactly my day summed up in 3 words - SICK & TIRED!!!

Today I gave into Chris & went to the doctor. It was no surprise to me to the hear the doctor say, you have a viral upper respiratory infection & if we don't get a handle on it you may end up with broncitis. That is very normal for me, even if I do go to the doctor it does turn into broncitis, so we shall see what happens this time.


After our visit to urgent care, which only took 15 minutes tops, we headed out to look at houses. I think we are starting to narrow down our search & plan to put our house on the market in the spring. We actually called a listing agent this morning to get him to show us a resale home, but since we weren't going to use him as our agent, he refused to show us the house. Now we are not real sure if this is normal procedure in the real estate business, but for the home owner's sake I hope not. He may have lost a potential seller for this listing - stupid. The neighborhood this particular house is in is a very desirable neighborhood in Concord, again very stupid. We plan to discuss this matter with one of the many realtors we attend church with.

We still haven't really decided if we want a resale or new construction home, it just depends on the location or neighborhood. I just printed out several more houses in the area, mostly resale for us to take a drive by. I love looking at houses, the buying or selling process probably will not near as fun.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hope you are feeling better. Kate is cranky - really cranky. I think she is just so tired from our marathon week. We shall see...