Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

My orders

I got a call from my IVF nurse, Shane, yesterday with my orders to prepare me for the upcoming in-vitro procedure. I am to start Lupron injections next Wed evening. If I remember correctly this it to give my doctor control of my body instead of nature taking its course. I have been on it before in 2005 when he treated me for a mild case of endometriosis & I had no complications with it at all. I think we are tentatively scheduled to do the transfer the beginning of Feb & then I will be on bed rest for 2 days. After that we just wait to see if it worked or not.

My meds have been ordered & will be here on Tuesday. I got a call from the specialty pharmacy today so things are moving right along. Our house is going to look like a small pharmacy again with needles, vills in the frige, pills & sharps containers everywhere. Oh boy!

Oh I am also home sick today. I have a had cold & a fever - what fun. I was hoping I was done with sickness for a while since I had the crud over Thanksgiving, but no such luck. I spoke to my IVF nurse to see what I am aloud to take & he said pretty much anything except advil products. I am not sure why but I don't usually take advil anyway so I am good. Now I am off to take some Robitussin & a nap.

No comments: