Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Emotional Mess

Yes, that is what I am an emotional mess & it is no wonder with all the things going on right now, not to mention all the silly hormones I am on for the upcoming IVF transfer.

Daddy as I have mentioned before is not going to get any better & it is really hard to deal with, as you can imagine. He doesn't seem to know who any of us kids are & sometimes doesn't even respond to Mama. We had a meeting with the Hospice social worker last week & they will start coming in at least twice a week. The meeting was difficult & sad, but unfortunately it had to be done.

I am still progressing towards a tentative IVF transfer date of early/mid Feb. I should know more on Friday after I go in for my next monitoring session with labs & ultrasound.

The adoption process is pretty much the same, but we do have some concerns about not getting any response from birthmothers. I have a call into our coordinator & hopefully she will call me back today. I will give more updates later.

Then to top it all off we are in deadline at work & our magazine goes out next Tuesday. Now since I was out of work for 7.5 days with me being sick & then Daddy being in the hospital it has made my work load heavier. I am finally getting caught up, but I am just so tired, emotional & have a terrible tension headache that meds don't seem to touch. Oh & I totally forgot to mention that I am on Weight Watchers & I had lost 13 lbs but I have gained 5.5 in the last week - I am a stress eater.

I need some Calgon or a serious vacation.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope you are having a better day today. Don't get to down on yourself and give yourself a break! As I've told Rebecca, you just need to come here - I got the Calgon at my house.

angie said...

Oh Kristi, I would love to come for a visit, I have been thinking that we need to pull out our calendars & starting planning visits for 08. I miss you guys. Talk to you soon.