Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's almost time

I got my newest orders from my IVF nurse yesterday afternoon & it is getting closer to the time for the transfer. Yesterday morning I went to REACH for labs & ultrasound, then my nurse called me with me orders. I am now doing 5 units of Lupron & I started my Estrogen patches yesterday too. I am to continue my Lupron shots until told otherwise & I change out my patches every other day. On the 23rd I will remove the one I am wearing now & replace it on a different site. Then on the 25th I remove that one & replace with 2 patches, the 27th I replace with 3 & the 29th & 31st I replace with 4 patches. My lower half is going to look like a checker board or poka dots. Then on Feb. 1st I will go in for more labs & ultrasound + they will also be able to tell me when the actual transfer will be. The tentative date right now is the 2nd week in Feb, but it looks like it may be later in the week or the weekend. This is getting so exciting - I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How exciting!!! Both our kids are sick - runny noses and coughing. Kate is much worse than Brooks. :( and we were doing so good...