Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Still sick and tired

Yes, believe it or not I am still sick. I am not sure why I am surprised, the doctor from urgent care told me on Saturday that since this was a virus it would take a long time for me to be well again (maybe 2 weeks). I guess I was hoping he was wrong. He also said that I would get much worse before I got better & boy was he right. There isn't any antibiotics you can take for a virus you just have to wait it out & use over-the-counter meds. I actually thought I would go to work on Monday but boy was I wrong. Yesterday was pretty crummy & so is today. I actually wanted to go to the grocery store last night just to get out of the house. The fact that its in the 70's yesterday & today doesn't help my cabin fever much either. I am so tired of being sick it makes me want to cry. I am really hoping to go back to work tomorrow so lets all keep our fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Bless your heart. It really stinks to be sick when the weather is warm... We have gotten alot of errands run today, and I feel so much better after a good night's sleep! I hope you are feeling some better by tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have felt so badly! I hope today will be better for you! Your 'adopted' mom

Leah said...

Hate you're feeling bad! Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad to know you've got one too! I'm gonna add you to my favs!

angie said...

Oh thanks Mom. I am starting to feel better slowly. I am actually at work today & glad to be out of the house.

angie said...

Great to hear from you Leah. Hope you & the kids have a great Wed.