Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Almost

Last night I think Chris & I both thought it might be time to call the doctor & go to the hospital but Emma decided not quite yet. It had been a pretty busy afternoon with me running errans with Beverly & baby Morgan & then we met up with Mama & Karen to go visit my 91 year old grandmother, Gram. We had a great time & of course Morgan was a sweet baby all day, as always. Then after dinner last night around 9:15 the contractions started & they were 5-6 minutes apart, unfortunately they only lasted for about 45 minutes & then I had my last one around 10:30. After that contraction I took my Ambein, went to slept & woke up to face a new day.

Today we plan to go watch our nieces play soccer, hang the window treatment in Emma's room & hopefully fix our closet that is literally falling apart. Have a great weekend.

No comments: