Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Same Story, Different Day

Today I had my 38 week appointment & if you haven't guessed from the title of this blog, it was pretty uneventful. I have not dilated anymore but I did gain more weight, 2 lbs. My doctor said you really can't go by how dilated you are, he said you could go into labor anytime regardless. I did ask him how long past my due date he would let me go & he said he wouldn't let me go to 42 weeks. He said complications start occurring at 42 so he would induce at 41+. So hearing that made me feel pretty good. I would love to have her now of course but as long as I am not miserable I can continue.

Oh & Chris told him that I haven't been sleeping so he wrote me a script for Ambien. Last night I actually slept very well but it be because I made myself stay up late & I took my Tylenol PM late too hoping it would help. Not sure if it really worked or not but I was very glad to have a full night's sleep.

No comments: