Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Shop til you Drop

That is exactly what we did Saturday. Neither of my nieces had soccer games on Saturday & that is how we normally spend our Saturday's is on the ball field watching them play, but instead Beverly decided she wanted to hit the consignment stores. So I called Karen & Mama & they joined us on our venture + Kaylee came too. We hit 3 stores & had a great time. Beverly & I both bought a lot of clothes + we found a bassenet & a pack -n-play for Chris' parents. Last week I realized I didn't have anything to for Emma to rest in during the day & night, all we have is a pack-n-play & crib which are both up stairs. I really wanted to have something downstairs too & we found this bassenet I fell in love with. Not that its beautiful or anything but I just really liked it + you can hide the wheels on the bottom & it becomes a cradle BONUS. So we will keep this in our room & put up the pack-n-play downstairs. Now all we need is a baby, come on Emma.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Enough, already. Emma, if you want Aunt Kissy to see you in person you had best speed it on up, kapeesh? :)

Erica said...

Wow, good shopping!