Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Checkup

This afternoon I had to go back to the OB for a preeclampsia check & everything was fine, except I have gained 4 lbs since Thursday. Luckily Dr. Zerkle said its most likely water weight but its still something I didn't want to hear. He was a little concerned about my swelling as they all have been so I have to go back again on Thursday & I get to see my doctor, YEAH.
I also went shopping today for nursing pjs, clothes for Emma & a bouncer but all I came home with was clothes for me. I found some really good buys & a few things for Emma I may go back to get but tomorrow I plan to hit the consignment store down the road from our house.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Tell Chris that I bet this set the record for your crying - you have cried more since being pregnant thatn you did your 35 years before...

Jenn C said...

i hope you are feeling well. i'm glad that all is well with the pre e check.

angie said...

Yea, over the weekend Chris mentioned to my family that he is ready for the pregnancy to be over for no other reason than for my emotions to return to normal. Mama did inform him that postpardum is just as bad.