Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Early Voting

This afternoon after Chris finished working we attempted to go early vote at the library a few miles down the road. Now Beverly & I attempted this twice on Friday at the Board of Elections in downtown Concord but it was raining, the line was out the door & we had Morgan with us of course. We decided to wait another day so we would have to stand out in the rain with the baby.

So Chris & I tried again today & there was an even longer line. He ended up taking me home since it was really cold out & I wasn't feeling like standing in line for hours. Chris went back & it took him 2 hours to vote. Who would have thought that early voting would have been such a big hit. I will probably continue to try daily to go vote until next week or when Miss Emma comes, which ever comes first.

No comments: