Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Good One

We had another really good weekend after the small scare from Miss Emma on Friday morning. I already had plans to go with my sister, baby Morgan, my cousin Trisha & her 15 month old little boy to visit our grandmother for lunch. Thursday was her 91st birthday & we wanted to visit her for a belated celebration & we all had a great time. I had originally planned on taking my camera but with the excitement of the morning it kind of slipped my mind. Above is the most recent picture I have of Gram & my Mom 4 weeks ago at the hospital with 1 day old Morgan.

Then after lunch Karen, my oldest sister & I stopped by one of the consignment stores we neither one of us purchased a thing. I am looking for a bouncer & she is searching for a car seat base, our searches continue.

Saturday was a pretty busy day in our house. Chris left really early to go help his parents move some things into storage & had a baby shower for a friend to attend + I had cooking to do for our church picnic later that afternoon. The shower started at 1pm so I left before Chris came home & he left before I returned so he could play ball at the church picnic. Unfortunately I didn't get to the picnic until 6pm (the shower ran really late) so I missed seeing everyone playing softball but I hear they all had a great time. even baby Morgan was in attendance. The picnic was a lot of fun & of course ended with me having contractions as we were walking to the car. I only had a few but they were pretty strong.

Saturday night was not a good one for me at all, since I had trouble sleeping & I am not sure why. I wasn't uncomfortable or in pain, just awake from 2-5am. I did finally cry myself to sleep from exhaustion but I felt terrible on Sunday morning of course. I had several strong contractions while at church Sunday morning but again nothing in a pattern or enough to call the OB but of course I was crying by the time services were over due to being extremely tired + in pain. I only had 1 more contraction the rest of day right after lunch so my hopes that this weekend was going to be it did not happen. I take a nap Sunday afternoon but it wasn't quite enough to help me feel myself. Last night I slept great & I feel much more like myself today.

No comments: