Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Excitement builds

Well I had an appointment at REACH at 7:30 morning (yes you read that right, 7:30) & after much waiting I got to see the doctor at 8:50. There was only 1 doctor out of 6 actually seeing patients today & Dr. Wieland is pretty slow & very talkative & I have learned to be patient with him. He is a great doctor but sometimes tells me too much info (long story).

Anyway, he said that my uterus was text book perfect & that it doesn't get much better than what he was seeing on the ultra sound. How cool is that??? I am suppose to hear from my IVF nurse this afternoon with my orders & with the schedule for the transfer. I am getting sooooo excited. I was so glad to hear some good news for a change. Our family has just been dealing with so much sadness, we need some good news for a change.