Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The day has come..

and I must say I am a lot more nervous that ever expected. It really should be very painful, but the idea that I could finally be pregnant after all this time is just too much to comprehend. I really didn't sleep well last night & I probably should have taken some Simply Sleep before I went to bed but I was so tired I thought I would make it. I even took a hot bath to try & relax myself even more & it worked for a while but I woke up at 3am & couldn't go back to sleep.

Our dog Spencer came up to me & licked my faced & snuggled with me for a while & I finally fell back to sleep around 5am, knowing my alarm would be going off in just 30 minutes. Then I finally got up at 5:50 & took my shower. I only have to do a few things to prep for the transfer & the worse one of all was this morning. I will not go into any details other than I don't want to ever have to insert anything there again if I can help, gross.

I also need to empty my bladder at 11am & then take my valium. I have also been instructed to drink as much liquids as possible from 11am to 12:00 to help them see better in the ultra sound where to place the embryos.

Oh I forgot to tell you what my sweet husband did last night. He asked me if I wanted my final meal out or if I wanted to eat dinner at home. At first I told him I really wanted to go home but he talked into going out since I will have to be in the bed until Thursday & we had a good dinner at Parkway. It was fried squash day which I love. Thanks Chris.


No comments: