Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day dinner

Since I have been restricted to bed we have put off Valentine's dinner until tonight & I am really looking forward to getting out of the house. We did exchange gifts yesterday & my lovely husband got me flowers (lilies, my favorite) & a GC to Ann Taylor Loft (one of my favorite stores). If money was no object I would shop there all the time, I love everything in there. Currently I shop off the sales racks in the back of the store, which is just fine with me.
We went shopping last weekend for Chris' gift so he already had his. He really needed a new pair of dress shoes for work & we also go him a black wool coat from Kohls. He is really happy with his gifts as well, especially since he got to enjoy them ahead of time.
Hope you all had a great V-Day!

No comments: