Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's offical...

We have a date for the ivf transfer. I received 2 calls from REACH today with all the details. The transfer will be Tuesday, 12th, at 12noon & I am so glad I know when it will be now. I really had a hard time focusing in church this morning, Lord please forgive me.

We went to REACH this morning for labs & I knew the nurse would be calling me back with my orders so I had to keep my phone on vibrate all through bible class & services - how distracting. The first call came during the sermon so I had to go outside to answer it & it the nurse letting me know we would not be doing the transfer today. She said she would have to call me back with more details about Tuesday. Then she called during lunch to let me know the exact time & the rest of my orders. I am to take my valium at 11am (to put me in a calm submission state) & arrive at REACH at 11:30am.

The nurse also informed me that Dr. Crain, my doctor would be preforming the procedure. She said most of the drs like to perform the ivf retrievals & transfers on their own patients. They kind of float around like OB/GYN drs offices do, you eventually end up seeing most of the doctors in the office during your cycle. Which is fine, they are all really good & nice, except one but I will not release their name.

So that's the facts. Please keep us, the doctors & staff in your prayers on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Know you're glad that Dr. Cain will be there. I just loved Dr. Waller because he was my dr! I am very excited - so I guess I'll be calling Tues night... :)

angie said...

Oh I would love for you to call me. I will be on bed rest until Thursday so I will be ready to talk. I am only allowed to go to the restroom, so I will be pretty confined, luckily it is only for 2 days.