Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tentative schedule

I just spoke to a nurse a few minutes ago & the retrieval is tentative scheduled for Thursday (7th). She said the donor is schedule to take her Ovidrel (this releases the folicles) tonight & she will come in tomorrow morning for monitoring to make sure she is still on schedule for Thursday. I will most likely get a call from the nurse tomorrow with more orders. If my calculations are correct the transfer would be 3-5 days after the retrieval which would be between Sunday & Tuesday. We are getting so close.

I told Chris last night that I am starting to look forward to the transfer & my 2 days of bed rest (originally I was dreading it). It will be good to rest for a while, I am so tired & I am afraid I might be getting sick again. I am getting really stuffy again & my ears are killing me. Now of course my lovely husband had to mention that he is one of the few that he knows that hasn't gotten sick. Most of my family has had it or still has it & most of his fellow co-workers have/had it as well. Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't get it again & that he stays well.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

2 days of bed rest will be perfect - just enough to recharge but not so much that you go crazy. Glad that deadline is today so you will get a break!