Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not so good news

We got a letter from REACH in the mail yesterday, which we have been expecting, that give us a brief summary of this ivf cycle & its results (some of them). The not so good part is that they were not able to freeze any of the embryos for future transfers. So it looks like the transfer I had on Feb. 13th may be our one/only shot at me getting pregnant. The financial costs of starting all over again increase every time you retrieve from a donor + I would have to undergo treatments for at least 2 months before that (if we choose that route) & we are not sure if our insurance will cover all of that. Now we haven't totally ruled out trying again, but right now we are leaning more towards not. So if you could please, keep us in your thoughts & prayers as we try patiently to await the results on Monday.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

We'll just keep praying that this time works! You guys made the right decision to implant both the good embryos. Hopefully, there will be a baby byrd on the way. Keep your hopes up! Love you!