Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

A little disappointed

Well I heard from my IVF nurse right before lunch & the news was not what I expected. He didn't have a scheduled date for the transfer yet but hopes to have more info on Monday. I am using an egg donor & we are waiting on her to be "ready." She is scheduled to come in next Monday morning for monitoring (labs & ultrasound) & he will know more then. So in the meantime we are on curse control (those were his exact words). I pretty much keep doing all the things I have been doing (wearing 4 estrogen patches & changing them out every other day & daily Lupron shots).

I still think it may be next week but it will most likely be towards end of the week. I must say I am a little glad that it will not interfere with us sending the magazine out next Tuesday & so are Anita & Vicki (my co-workers).

Oh I also asked my nurse today about the terrible headaches I have been having & he says they are very common with increased hormone levels - lucky me. I also found out that I wasn't suppose to be taking Aleve, oops. I guess the good part of it is that I will not be on these meds for very much longer & the headaches are not quite as bad since we have decreased the amount of Lupron I am taking + my nurse said my body will start to adjust to the meds & settle back down. I also noticed a rash on my chest & neck last night which he was a little puzzled by. He told me take some Benydril & if it has not improved my tomorrow morning to give him a call. It doesn't itch a whole lot it is just really ugly.

No comments: