Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Music & Memories

So I am in my car this morning (45 minute commute), rainy, cold but its FRIDAY & I am trying to find some pick me up music. What do I grab but my "Q" cd. I know many of may not know who this is, but they were a contemporary christian accapella group from Montgomery, AL made up of some friends of mine. Oh the memories that come back to me every time I listen to this cd. It is hard to believe that I left Alabama & Faulkner University 14 years ago. Can I really be that old? I certainly don't feel like it.

Anyway, have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yes, I pull mine out periodically... those were the days! BTW - I like the weight loss ticker. I am working the consignment sale tonight. I hope I have fun!