Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm growing a country...

That is what my husband said when her heard our latest news from my ivf nurse. We have 13 embryos growing & I said yeah you have your own posse, Chris.

To give you a little more details, they retrieved 24 eggs. 11 of them were fertilized using ICSI (with assistance) & 9 conventionally (naturally) & now there are 13 embryos growing. I go back on Sunday for labs & the transfer could be anytime from Sunday to Tuesday. We are so excited I can't even tell you.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow - did the population in Concord just... double? triple? Can you see my smile all the way from Alabama?!?!

angie said...

Hey now Concord is not as small as Coosada. I can't see your smile but you did make me laugh, thanks. I am having a pretty hormonal day. Not a lot of tears but quick to anger.

Anonymous said...

You have been in my prayers so much lately---and all this sounds like such good news!! Please keep us posted and know we are excited for you!!! adopted mom