Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The rest of the story...

Now that we have moved into the second 24 hours it is much easier to post on my blog. Last night & this morning were a little rough, but I like I will be okay now. While Chris was at church last night I started having really bad cramps & an upset stomach. Now for someone who doesn't really have menstral cramps (yes you read that correctly, I don't really have mentral cramps) I guess that is what you could compare them to, really strong ones. Luckily by the time Chris came home they were gone but I was still really uncomfortable & that lasted all night & into this morning.
I got really upset this morning because the cramps came back really strong along with the upset stomach but Chris was afraid to let me take any meds. So Chris being the wonderful husband that he is called my ivf nurse. Then much to our surprise & Shane's my nurse, I was suppose to get some Vikaden pain pills to help with all the pain & discomfort I was having. So he said the take some Tylenol, Mylanta & let him know if I don't feel any better soon. Now, I felt much better knowing all this is normal & usually ivf patients go home with pain meds but maybe Dr. Crain doesn't use them, you just never know. Each one of the doctors at REACH have their own way/plan for their patients & I trust his judgement completely.
I don't remember if I shared this yesterday or not but Dr. Crain gave us pictures on the embryos he placed yesterday & Chris really wants me to scan them in so we can share them so I may do that over the weekend. It is really neat to have them & know that those are possibly growing inside of me right now.

No comments: