Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A New Dilema

Last Saturday & yesterday we went looking for puppies. Chris thought it would be very funny to tell me that he was getting me a puppy for Valentine's Day. Of course now he is totally regreting that he said that because now he has put the puppy fever into me. So yesterday we went to one of the local PetsMart locations (which is where we got Spencer) but they didn't really have anything. Then we went to this petstore in Concord that has breeders that come in every Saturday to sell their small animals & he had one of the "cutest puppies ever." I know normally we save that phrase just for Spencer but he was just as cute, if not cuter. He is a 6.5 week Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie mix). I can't tell you how hard it was to leave that puppy there. We did get the guy number & we may be calling him back. Chris & I decided we would wait until we get my test results on Monday to decide for sure. So if they are negative we just might get this little guy. Man 5 pets, how crazy will that be.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

You are turning into the Busby family.... You are just lacking a horse....

angie said...

Oh you know we would love to have a horse. There is even a stable close by where we could keep one but we really don't know anything about them & they are so expensive.

Erica said...

A horse! Oh my goodness...

I woke up this morning saying... Oh no! I haven't read Angie's blog lately! Isn't that funny!

Maybe I'll start a blog on my myspace page?

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.