Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here are my orders if I choose to accept them...

My sister & I think that it is like Mission Impossible when you get a call from REACH with your orders. You know how on the movie they call & say, "here is your mission if you choose to accept it & this message will self destruct in exactly ___ seconds." That is how it feels. It seems so secretive & I guess it is.

Anyway, Wednesday night will be my last Lupron shot, yeah, but I will continue to use the estrogen patches for a while (even if I become pregnant). Then I start an antibiotic on Thursday 2x/day, Pred (uck) & progesterone & oil mixture. Chris is to go in for his part on Thurs as well & so will the donor. Then on Friday they will call back with the results of the retrieval & prediction of embyro growth. Then I go back on Sunday am for monitoring. So the transfer will be next week. The only thing that could change it at this point is poor egg quality/quantity or sperm (very unlikely).

I am so excited I totally can not concentrate to finish working today. Unfortunately we have to send out our magazine tonight & I have to try as hard as possible to focus. Please keep us in your prayers as we move forward.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Can I hear another...

Whoopee!!!

Kristi said...

Hey, you changed your font!

angie said...

Yeah I am still not happy with them. I wish I had more choices but I guess I will just have to settle unless you know of another way to load more font choices.