Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

In bed again...

Today I am at home resting in the bed & still really sore. My biggest complaint is I can't sit for any length of time with becoming really uncomfortable. After my weekend with naps included, which I never take unless I am sick or something I was still sore, so I decided to grin & bear it.
Yesterday was a busy day with church, lunch with my family & then shopping with my Mom & sister (I took them to Birkdale for the sales I shopped at on Sat), church again in the evening & then a quick dinner. I hope I didn't do too much yesterday, but I was trying to take care of myself. I took a nap yesterday afternoon & sat down a lot while we were shopping (I didn't buy anything). All I can say is maybe my body is more sensitive & everyone heals differently, I just wish I could heal faster. I want to return to a normal life, hopefully I can return to work tomorrow. The idea of sitting behind a desk all day is kind of scary but I need to be out of this bed.

No comments: