Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Still waiting

Yesterday came & went with no new orders from my IVF nurse. So I can only assume that the donor is still not quite ready for the retrieval yet. I do plan to call my nurse this morning to make sure he didn't forget about me. We did get a call from the finacial office yesterday asking us for money so Chris had to run down there on his lunch break to give them a big fat check (this covers the donor's fee) our insurance cover most of what is left. They did mention to Chris that this was their mistake since they never sent us a bill & I am glad they recoginize it. I would hate for them to think we are dragging our feet about paying. Little do they know we have had this money set aside for a while now & we are also building a baby fund.

Hopefully more news to come soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that things are 'on the right track' for you two! We are praying for good news. I know that waiting and waiting has to be really hard. Hoping that you are feeling better now---that stuff you had is awful and takes so long to feel better from. Keep us posted and know that you are only a thought away! Other Mom