Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now we wait

The transfer went fairly well this morning & now I am really tired, sore & laying in bed. Have you ever tried typing while laying down, I must say its not very easy.
Anyway, Dr. Crain did transfer 2 embryos and it took a little longer than we all expected. I had to drink 4.5 bottles of water to fill my bladder and then we began. It was a little more stressful & painful than I expected but the staff was great & kept me calm. Dr. Crain even gave us pictures of the embryos to take home which was really cool. Now I must lay flat for the first 24 hours & the 2nd 24 hours I can sit on the couch with my feet up. So I will not be heading back to work until Monday.
Chris has been wonderful, which doesn't surprise me at all. He will be home with me tomorrow too, Friday I will be on my own.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That sounds great... you are finally incubating! I know you will be glad to sit up - I know how that feels! I'll call tomorrow - we have gotten home from church late and I have a headache (I can't wait to get my contacts back!)

Erica said...

I am really enjoying reading about all your adventures Angie!

I may have to start a blog!

angie said...

Oh I am glad you are enjoying it Erica & you should start your own. We haven't seen little Robert Jullian in a while & a blog is a great way to keep everyone up to date on what it happening in your family.