Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New orders..

I just got a call from my ivf nurse & they are moving the transfer to tomorrow. Now that is not bad news, it is actually kind of in our favor. Dr. Crain wants to give the embryos 1 more day to mature. We now only have 7 embryos growing which means that 4 have stopped growing & did not mature. Again this is okay too, we are only planning on transferring 2 anyway & if we have to we will only transfer one.

Now the worst part of it is I have to do the ucky inserts again tomorrow morning. My nurse asked me how that went this morning & I told him it was terrible & it took my 20 minutes to be able to do with many tears. He laughed but then apoligized & said most all the women hate that part, but it is just part of it.

So now I will post when we are scheduled for tomorrow later today.

No comments: